What Information We Gather
While using our Services, we may collect the following personal information from you depending on the Services provided:
- Identifying Information: full name, mailing address, physical address, email, fax, phone number, user id, password, IP address, driver’s license number, date of birth, social security number, insurance policy number, professional license number, and credit card information.
- Commercial Information: insurance claim history, insurance provider history, current insurers, criminal history, background checks, driving history, ownership interests, tax/income information, personal assets, litigation history, business activities, property ownership, personal references, household members, and accident narratives.
- Protected Class Information: gender, sex, citizenship, age, and physical and mental disabilities.
- Education: professional education history, professional certifications, and continuing education credits.
- Internet Data: browser type, operating system, internet service provider, cookies, and information regarding customer’s interaction with Prime’s websites, applications, and advertisements.
- Audio/Visual Data: photographs of accidents and incidents.
- Geolocation Data: IP address.
- Inferences: personal identifiers, commercial information, education information, professional employment information and protected class information may be used to create inferences regarding insurance eligibility, insurance rates, and claim payouts.
How We Gather Information
Prime collects personal information to operate effectively and provide you with the best experience possible when using our Services. We collect personal information directly from you including when you sign up or purchase our Services, subscribe to a membership or mailing list, set up an account with us, or during the quoting, registering, application, claims processes. We, along with service providers working on our behalf, collect personal information from you when you use one of our websites, mobile apps, view our emails or otherwise engage with us through a computer or mobile device. We also collect personal information about you from third parties such as consumer reporting agencies, service providers, marketing companies and data providers.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are identifiers we transfer to your browser or device that allow us to recognize your browser or device and tell us how and when pages and features in our services are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our features. We recommend you keep cookies activated. We have broken up our cookies into categories to help you understand what they do.
- Essential: These cookies are required to use our Services. For example, they are necessary to access our website and login to your account.
- Performance: These cookies track how you interact with our website. For example, these cookies let us know which pages on our website load slowly or are not optimized for mobile use. We use this information to make improvements to our user experience.
- Functionality: These cookies track information about you to make using our website easier. For example, we may retain information such as your browser and language preferences.
- Marketing and Analytics: These cookies help us create targeted advertising experiences on our websites.
How We Use Your Information
Prime uses the personal data collected for various purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- To administer Services and provide customer service and support;
- To operate our business, which includes, without limitation, using your information (i) to process transactions, (ii) to manage and enforce contracts with you or with third parties, (iii) to manage our corporate governance, compliance and auditing practices, and (iv) for recruitment purposes, if you submit an application for employment with Prime;
- To monitor, analyze, improve and develop our Services and to create and test new Service features;
- To provide a more customized user experience;
- To validate user information provided to us for fraud and risk detection purposes;
- To prevent, identify and address fraudulent or other illegal activity and security issues;
- For internal marketing purposes;
- To comply with laws, rules and regulations; and
- For any other purpose for which you expressly authorize us to use your information.
We may use your personal information to contact you regarding our products and services, and other marketing activities in accordance with applicable law. You may opt out of receiving these marketing communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button located at the bottom of our marketing communications or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails relating to your use of our Services or our ongoing business relationship with you.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Prime does not rent or sell your Personal Information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries and affiliates, along with our service providers and third-party processors to provide you with services. We may also share your information with third parties when necessary to comply with laws and regulations; respond to subpoenas and court orders; exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats to our property or the physical safety of any person, or violations of our usage instructions and applicable terms and conditions; facilitate the financing or insuring of our business or a disposition of all or part of our business or assets, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
How We Protect Your Information
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal identification information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our website cannot be guaranteed. Please do your part in protecting your personal information against unauthorized use. Keep your account password safe and confidential, and be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Also scan your computer regularly for viruses, malware, and spyware.
By using our Products or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our Products. If we learn of a security breach involving your personal information, we may attempt to notify you electronically by sending an email to you. To withdraw your consent to receive electronic notice of a data breach, please email us at email@example.com.
Links to Other Sites
Do Not Track Policy
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. We currently do not respond to browser “do not track” signals.
Retention of Personal Information
International Transfer of Personal Information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
Some jurisdictions require us to disclose the legal basis on which we rely to process personal information. To the extent those laws apply, our legal basis may include one or all of the following:
- Consent: We may handle personal information based on consent provided by your or by an authorized party on your behalf.
- Contractual Obligations: We may handle personal information to meet our contractual obligations with you.
- Legitimate Business Interest: We may handle personal information in order to provide you with the Services and accomplish our legitimate business purposes.
Your Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of certain states or countries, you may have the right to:
- Obtain information regarding the collection, processing, and sharing of your personal information;
- Access the personal information we have obtained about you, if any;
- Correct your personal information;
- Delete your personal information;
- Request an electronic copy of your personal information;
- Object to or opt out of the use of your personal information for certain purposes; and/or
To submit a privacy subject request, please complete contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any request you submit to us is subject to an identification and verification process. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to identify personal information that we collect, process, store, disclose, and otherwise use and to respond to your applicable privacy rights requests. If we cannot comply with a request, we will explain the reasons in our response. For more information about your state or country specific rights please click here. We will not discriminate against individuals who exercise these rights.
You must be at least 18 years old to use our website, create an account, or place an order. We do not knowingly direct our products to children or collect, use, or disclose information about minor visitors. If you use our website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority under the laws of the jurisdiction of your place of residence. If you believe your child has provided us with personal information, please alert us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a minor, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the minor’s account.
*Affiliates and Subsidiaries of Prime Holdings Insurance Services, Inc.
Prime Holdings Insurance Services, Inc.
d/b/a: Claims Direct Access (“CDA”)
d/b/a: Underwriters Direct Access (“UDA”)
d/b/a: Risk Management Direct (“RMD”)
Prime Insurance Company
Prime Property & Casualty Insurance Inc.
Evolution Insurance Brokers, LC
d/b/a: Sewer & Water Insurance Plans
d/b/a: Legal Liability Protection
Prime Plaza Associates, LLC
PH Statutory Trust 1
Greenlight Premium Finance Company
Prime Warranty Services, Inc.
Prime Plaza-Florida, LLC
EIB Equipment Leasing, LLC
350 Patriot Way, LLC
The Prime Sanctuary, LLC
Prime Insurance Company of New York
Garage Services & Equipment Dealers Liability Association of America , Inc. (“GSEDLA”)
International Special Events & Recreation Association, Inc. (“ISERA”)
North America Chemical Users & Applicators Association, Inc. (“NACUA”)
Transworld Building Trades & Contractors Liability Association, Inc. (“Transworld”)
Worldwide Outfitter & Guides Association, Inc. (“WOGA”)
Prime Holdings Insurance Services, Inc.
8722 Harrison Street
Sandy, UT 84070, USA